Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer Bathing Beauties #2 with Martha Stewart's Scroll Heart Deep Edger Punch

Hi everyone!

Here is my second bathing beauty card for you!

I thought this card turned out very pretty.  I ruffled the organza ribbon (this time in a periwinkle) and tacked it down with glue dots.  Organza is tough to glue down because I can still feel the glue dot through the organza so I use the ruffles to help with that.

I had this really pretty light blue background paper with brown scrolling on it -it reminded me of water - but I felt that it wasn't enough so I cut some strips of different papers and glued them on top.

You may notice that I edged only the right side and bottom of the mat in gold.  I used a modified design of the punch to the left of the picture.


I found these pretty aqua blue gems at Michaels and thought they would be perfect for a summer themed card.


Close up!

I hope you enjoyed this card. Stay tuned for more scroll heart punch designs!

Lis

No comments: