Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer Bathing Beauties #1 with Martha Stewart's Scroll Heart Deep Edger Punch

Hi everyone!  Are you ready for the first installment of cards?

My first card uses a reddish punched border at the top and bottom of my card. The paper is from 7 Gypsies.  The background paper on my card is from Basic Grey (Its actually one sheet.  Did you notice how the little squares go from  blue/red to brown/red?)  The picture is from a sheet of Graphic 45 paper I believe.


The card is finished off with an olive green organza bow.

Close up!

I really like the tiny little pearls at the corners of the bathing beauty picture.


I really like organza ribbon.  Its light and airy and has a little bit of sparkle to it.

 Thanks for stopping by! Come back for more Martha!

Lis

1 comment:

Merry said...

Oh wow...that punched border looks great on this card. Terrific