Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Geometric Designs - Circular Logic Card

Hi everyone and welcome to the 4th and final installment of my Geometric Designs for Cards!

Today I want to share something a little less "exact"...circles!  Yes, of course circles can be placed on a card in a very exact way but I decided with this card I would do a more random pattern.



I outlined the base card (ivory card stock) with some 7 Gypsies paper tape in Lille. I chose the canceled stamps - they are so colorful! Then I used some of the new Basic Grey paper in Oxford as the center.  I love this beautiful blue.  Then I added circles...different sizes, colors and even a couple with scallops.  I admit that I cheated a little. When I got the Basic Grey 12x12 paper pack, they had a sticker sheet that included many circles. These are the ones I used.  However, you can also use punches or dies to cut out your circles.  I do think that circle frames work out much better than solid circles.


Close Up!




Thanks for stopping by!

Lis

1 comment:

Merry said...

Simply beautiful......I must remember this. The papers you have used are wonderful.