Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Happy Holidays in Blue...a Card


I've made a lot of cards lately in non traditional colors like pink.  Today's (in blue) is traditional I suppose but not the regular red and green.

This is an easy card to make and you can make it out of whatever colors you want.

Materials:
  • two patterned papers
  • white cardstock
  • one embossing folder (preferably a word but can be a pattern)
  • a sentiment
  • an embellishment (I chose two holly leaves in light blue glitter paper and three red pony beads)
The first thing I did was emboss my word (or design on the right side of the card base.  I used some chalk ink to brush over top o my word so that it was more readable.

After the ink dried I took my two papers and using the paper tearing technique, added them to my card with glue stick.

I added my sentiment and embellishment at the bottom. Done!



Lis

No comments: