Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

A Pink Christmas Card

 
I've been in a pink phase lately and everything I've been making is pink.  So why not make a pink Christmas card.

Materials:
  • Frantic Stamper Dies (tree, sentiment and xmas ornament)
  • Light green card base
  • two pink patterned papers
  • pink glitter paper, silver glitter paper
  • pink ribbon

I think what's fun about this card is that the patterned paper is not Christmas paper.  Its just regular flower patterned paper.  Remember you can use most everything everywhere.

The tree is actually a bit taller than what I used on my card. I trimmed off the excess after I glued the tree to my card.  Also, the "star" on top of my tree is actually the cut out from the Christmas ornament square. 

 
I love this little ornament.  The die is exactly 1 1/2 inches square so cutting paper to fit it exactly was easy to do.  I cut out and layered three of these one on top of the other to create better dimension.  The first cut was on the pink patterned paper of my mat.  if you look, you can see the other patterned paper showing through.


Hope you enjoyed today's card!
Lis

No comments: