Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Believe in Santa!

  

The inspiration for this card comes from when I was a kid and waiting to see Santa in the store. Even as an adult, whenever I go to the shopping mall before Christmas, there it is - Santa's chair! 
When I got the Frantic Stamper Dies -chair, I couldn't believe just how beautiful it was. I think I cut out 20 different chairs out of different colors and materials that first night LOL!
 
I used Bo Bunny's new Candy Cane Lane Collection.  It's SO pretty! I used Frosty.  It has a pretty mint green plaid on one side that was perfect for my tree and chair.   I added a strip of crocheted lace to anchor my die cuts.
 
I used the Triangle tree die and cut out more Bo Bunny to back it and some gold glossy for the tree base.  I had these cabochons and little white crystals to decorate my tree.
 
 
My chair was cut from gold glossy.  I cut out the sea from red suede paper and added it to my chair. Looks great!
 
I hope you enjoyed my little Christmas card!  Thanks for stopping by!
 
Lis
 
 

No comments: