Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Two more simple greeting cards you can make

Happy Sunday everyone!  Time to share two more simple cards that I've made.

The first one is rather bright. I used DCWV Spring card stock in bright pink and yellow.  I cut them into some strips and added them to a white card base.  I added a die cut (Frantic Stamper Accolades).  I topped it off with a single star embellishment from Tim Holtz Idea-ology.


 
 
 
I like the clean crisp lines of this card against the ornate swirl of the greeting.  I think I just got lucky and it all went together well.
 
 

I really like how the next card came out.  It's a Happy Anniversary card (or any celebration you want) done on a white card base and a light blue-green mat with matching ribbon (Anna Griffin die).

 
 
I added the strip of white cut out (Frantic Stamper Shell Half Panel ).  The pattern is really nice and you can use the half panel twice to get a cut out on the entire front of an A2 card.  I backed it with blue patterned paper.



I hope you enjoyed my cards this weekend! Thanks for stopping by. Comments are always appreciated!  Lis

No comments: