Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

A Rose for Halloween Card

I've been working on a few Halloween cards.  Halloween snuck up on me this year!  I haven't done too many.

Materials:
  • Graphic 45 Steam Punk Line
  • Sizzix Die (cut in silver glitter paper)
  • Paper rose bud (Wild Orchid Crafts - if you like paper flowers, check these guys out)
  • Black grosgrain ribbon
  • Black leaf ribbons (Frantic Stamper)

The card is really simple to make. I layered my two papers and used the black ribbon to hide the seam. 

I die cut the silver thing (I don't know what to call it - it looks like a frame and mirror to me)
and then made my rose. I folded the wire from the rose in half and then put a small bead of glue on one side. I rolled the leaf ribbons around it.  Now that I am thinking about it though - it would have been easier to wind some double sided tape around it and then wind the ribbon around that.



Have a safe and Happy Halloween!
Lis

No comments: