Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pumpkin Greetings - a Halloween Card

Don't you love this card?

Materials:
  • black card for card base
  • gold ripple holographic card from hot off the press
  • black and white (I believe they call it licorice) bakers twine
  • green card stock (this is from Graphic 45)
  • Pumpkin Greeting (old fashioned) from Tim Holtz Salvage Stickers - Holidays
  • one embossing folder of clocks (Sizzix)
  • purple foil adhesive backed
My card starts off with this luscious purple foil.  I cut it to 4 x 5 1/4 inches and attached it to a scrap piece of card stock.  I ran it through my cuttlebug to emboss it.  (The reason I backed the foil with cad is to make it stronger and so that the embossing would stay crisp.)

I attached my purple piece to my card, and added the rest of my items. Easy!

Come back tomorrow for my best Halloween card yet!

Lis
 

No comments: