Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Two Quick greeting cards for friends

Lately I've been making simpler cards.  Two to three layers, not a lot of embellishments...I wanted to share a few with you that I like.

First up, a greeting card to say hello:

I created this card using two patterned papers.  I covered the seam with a die cut (from Sizzix called Chained - its very cool - check it out HERE.), some bling and a rose.  My card base is black card stock.  It really sets off he black background on the patterned paper.


 
 
 
The chain was cut using shimmer paper in copper.
 

Next up: Happy Birthday Friend:

Again, I used three patterned papers cut in different widths (brown card for base).  I added a die cut (Anna Griffin die) in copper shimmer paper.  I added the greeting vertically.


Thanks for stopping by!
Lis

No comments: