Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Last Halloween Cards for the Season!

Hi everyone!  I hope that you have had as much fun making Halloween cards this year as I have!  I've  made so many that I have lost count!  I have had a lot of fun sharing them with you also! 

Here are my last two cards for the season!

First up - Scary Tree

This card was done with a Tim Holtz die (Branch Tree).  I used the negative as a stencil to spray on some copper Perfect Pearls.  When I mounted my tree, I moved it to the right of the sprayed on pattern so you could see it on the left.  This made my tree a little more dimensional.

Below is the true color of the card.  The other pictures after this one are a bit more yellow.  That is because I had to retake the picture because it was blurry and I took it with a different light at my back. 



Close Up!

I punched out a tag and then punched out a smaller version with one of Tim Holtz Seasonal stickers.

Ah yes, what would a scary tree be without a bat?


I used silver glossy for my moon.  Here you can clearly see the perfect pearl "shadow" next to the branches.


My second card is called "The 31st".  This is a project that I did for http://www.franticstamper.com/.




 These are the materials I used.


Close Up!

I love the silvery moon just over the tops of the houses and the contrast with the "glow" from the windows.


This was from the Seasonal Stack from Tim Holtz.

Thank you for joining me in my Halloween cards!  Come back again because next it's Christmas!!

Lis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great! Thanks for the share!