Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

31 - A Halloween Card

I have made the last of my Halloween cards before starting on Christmas!  I think this card (that I made for my sister in New York) turned out really well!.  I love the contrast between the orange in the numbers and the silver glossy in the background.  I love the clean lines and simple elegance of the card.


I used  Tim Holtz embossing folder.

Close Up!

I covered the chipboard numbers in white gesso and then painted them orange with acrylic paint.  I covered them with distress stickles glitter glue and let them dry.  The larger sized glitter really makes this!

I used some acrylic gems to accent the top design.  The colors are blue, green and a purple one.


I hope you try today's card!
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon as I will be showing the rest of my Halloween cards this week.

Thanks,Lis

No comments: