Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bling Witch

Hi everyone!

Well, it's almost Halloween!  My sister loves this holiday and I can't blame her. It's full of fun and lots of candy to be had!

Today's card uses a Tim Holtz die that is a wonderful witch on a broom.

I die cut the witch from chipboard and painted it with white gesso and then purple acrylic paint.  The witch was VERY purple and I wanted to do something to make her more interesting.  (Im not sure I accomplished this!)  I added some bling to the center of the witch - after all it's magic!  And I added so glitter glue and a black hat.



I embossed the background with an embossing folder on gold glossy.


 Close Up!
I roginially painted the entire witch purple but I wanted to accent it with another color (too much purple....LOL) so I painted the hat black.  I think it turned out pretty good.



I like the way the distress stickles glitter looks over the background purple of the broom.

I hope you enjoyed today's card.  Come back again for more inspiration!

Lis

No comments: