Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Cat

Hi and welcome to my blog and to another Halloween card!  Today's card uses the Tim Holtz Scaredy Cat die from Sizzix.  I really like this cat because he (maybe she?) is a little rough around the edges.  A very cool cat!



Close Up!

I used orange bakers twine for the bow around the tail.  Too cute!



This was a lucky accident.  I like the way the cotton swab cotton turned out.  It looks a little cobwebby.
I accidentally created this look by using liquid glue on the back to glue down my cat.  I placed the glue to the edge of the back. When I pressed down it came out the side.  I used my cotton swab to wipe up the excess and the cotton naturally stuck to the edge.


I hope you liked my card!  Stop by tomorrow for another (and I think final) Halloween card!

Lis

No comments: