Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Scrapbook Page with Martha Stewart Scroll Heart Deep Edger Punch!

Hi everyone and welcome to the weekend!  This weekend I am going to share some scrapbook pages with you.  Enjoy!

I used the Martha Stewart punch as a border for my picture.  I was trying to get a vintage red, white and blue feel to this. I'm not sure I did though! LOL!

I stamped a chandelier image (hero arts) randomly on the page (Basic Grey paper).  Did you recognize the suitcase? It's one of the Tim Holtz die designs from Sizzix.

I tore some DCWV papers and edged them in Faded Jeans  dye ink (Ranger) - as I did the suitcase.




Close Up!
Don't you love these alphabet pieces?  They are a dimensional yellow plastic and about the same size as typewriter keys (for those of you old enough to remember them like me!)



Here is the suitcase again. I used water droplets to make the case look more worn.





Thanks and come again tomorrow for more scrapbook pages!

Lis

No comments: