Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Border and Heart Card with Martha Stewart's Scroll Heart Deep Edger Punch (Kaarten met scroll heart punch)

Hi everyone!

Today I would like to share a pretty card with you!  This is a fun, easy and colorful card that you can make.  The design adds the "fancy" to my card.  The colors I chose remind me of birthday parties.

This is the way the card was originally.

This second picture is the way that my card design finally ended up.  I felt that my card needed something but I didnt want to add other embellishments because I thought it would take away from the punch design.  So, I added three lemon yellow glitter hearts. 


You can really see the hearts in this angled picture.  I think that they give this card some real interest.



Close Up!

Here you can see my added heart really well.  Since the punches are exactly the same, all I had to do was glue one on top of the other.



I put one heart right under the bow.  I thought this really looked cute.  It says "I love you."




I hope you enjoyed today's card. Please remember to look at the past few posts for more ideas on how to use this wonderful punch.  Also come back during the week as I will be posting two more cards for you!

Take care, Lis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you ever considered changing the page layout of
your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect
with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 images.
Maybe you could space it out better?
Have a look at my page :: sous vetement sportif

Lis said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment! I appreciate any feedback that I can get to make my site better. The reason I have it laid out the way it is, is because I thought nobody wanted to see more pictures and wanted a more social, chatty, texty page.
Everyone out there...what are your thoughts?