Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Thanks... a Thanksgiving Day card

Hi everyone!

I rarely make Thanksgiving day cards.  I don't know why, I really like the day.  So today's card is just that, a Thanksgiving Day card that I made for my sister.

Items used:
  • Martha Stewart Leaf Punch
  • Bo Bunny Papers
  • White card for the card base
  • Frantic Stamper Word Die (this one comes with a shadow also)
  • 1mm jute/burlap string in orange and brown
  • Corner Chomper (rounder in 3/8 inch)
  • Gold foil card used to cut word

What I like most about this card is that when I adhered the leaves, I used only one small glue dot in the center.  Before I placed my leaf down I turned the edges up on the leaf so that It looked more like it was blown by the wind.

I added two leaves under my bow also.

Thanks for stopping by!
Lis

No comments: