Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Birthday Wishes


I decided to make  birthday card for my younger sister - her birthday is in January, and this is what I made.

Items in card:
  • patterned paper from Bo Bunny
  • White Dazzles words Hot off the Press
  • lavender plaid ribbon - really Reasonable ribbon
  • embellishments - old and from  my stash - they are acrylic flowers  - I got them rom hot off the Press
  • white car for card base
I wanted to do this card a little differently.  I cut part of the front cover off.  I used a hole punch and punched two holes in the side of the front panel and threaded my ribbon through it.

I have to say - isn't this plaid wonderful?  I'm on a lavender kick right now but I do love the homey feel that a plaid ribbon gives.

Inside of my card has the rest of the message:
I hope you enjoyed this fun little card.
Lis

No comments: