Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Four Men, a Birthday Card



Today's card can be used for just about any celebration.  I made it to be used for a male birthday though.

The card is an off size being 6  4 1/4.

Items used:
  • Gold Border Dazzles by Hot Off the Press
  • Patterned paper by Bo Bunny
  • Teal blue card stock for base by Cor'Dinations
  • Chipboard by Graphic 45
  • Metal Bird charm by Idea Ology
  • Crinkle ribbon in yellow and blue by Really Reasonable Ribbon (May Arts)
  • Gold shimmer paper


This is a good picture of all the gold thin line border dazzles that I used.  I really like how the word paper turned out.  I wasn't sure if the layering would look good.  I think the gold lines help.  The metal bird helps to give a Victorian feel to the card and coordinates well with the chipboard.


 
Sorry for such a fuzzy picture. I'm going to blame it on my cat this time....LOL!  This pic is supposed to show the layering that I did.  Also you can see how I used the gold border dazzles.  I didn't place them on top of the edge of my layers but rather next to them.

Two color bow...

Thanks for stopping by!
Lis

No comments: