Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

Tempus Fugit (Time Flies)


Hi everyone, Thank you for stopping by!

I have been hanging on to some matted patterned paper for a while now (I'm embarrassed to say ho long) and finally decided to use a piece on this card.  It is matted with blue suede paper.

Items used:
  • Bo Bunny papers
  • white adhesive pearls
  • yellow crinkle ribbon
  • yellow ribbons with the long hair (I really forget what its actually called)
  • paper roses (Wild Orchid Crafts)
  • Glitter (Ranger)
The basic card (done on white card stock) is straightforward.  When I added the ribbons, I used double sided tape.  When I put on the hair ribbon, the tape showed so I added some glitter which worked out very well.  The ribbon area now has this pretty subtle sparkle.  The glitter I used is that from Ranger that Tim Holtz has.  Its really pretty and not over powering.

Since the hair ribbon wants to curl, I cut some small one inch pieces and used them like leaves and with a glue dot adhered them under the roses.


Bye for now, Lis
 

No comments: