Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Gold Doily on Blue







Gold Doily on Blue (A Color Challenge)
by Lis Whiting

I really love challenges!  It makes me stretch my creative "muscle" so to speak (and it's so much fun seeing what everyone has come up with - I would love to see yours! So don't forget to participate!)
This is a color challenge.  I chose some really pretty blue patterned papers and backed them with a dark solid blue.  I chose Authentique because they have collections in color choices. For yellow, I used a yellow ribbon and some gold (as a different shade of yellow).  I embossed the gold pieces - I was going for a similar design as the background blue paper. Can you tell? Isn't this tiny doily die just too cute!  And I was amazed at the intricacy of it too!  Easy to make die cuts.  I finished with a cameo and a single dark blue crystal. 



Products used:

No comments: