Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

uh oh.....

Hi everyone and hope you are having a great weekend!

I promised one more Asian Influence card but I havent been able to complete it yet!  (I have the design down, I just havent had time to get it done!)

Work has been really busy!  I am working on a few projects.  My hospital where I work is building a new hospital tower and my dept is going to move there so....I am part of the planning! Yikes!

We are also working on some other great things (I cant go into that now but I'll be sure to keep you posted!)

AND....I broke my foot! OUCH! 

I broke it about 3 weeks ago and I've been wearing this big black boot thing day and night.  My doctor says that I need to continue to wear it three more weeks and then come see him again.  We are both hoping that the bones will heal.  I want to avoid surgery (double yikes!).  I really love my doctor and I know he's doind everything he can to help me.  That's a great feeling!

So....I will try to get that card done for you by tomorrow night.  I'm sorry for the delays....

Hope you come back soon!
Lis

No comments: