Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Asian Influence Cards - Warlords Card

Hi everyone and welcome to another day of Asian influence cards!

Today's card is a little different. I hope that you like it but it's a little "out there".



I used two faux jade circles and threaded orange ribbon through them.  I fastened the ribbons with jeweled brads.  The center "warlords" are punched out of a playing card (see below for details).  I then lined the punch with gold and attached it with mounting tape.




Close up!
 Here you can really see the green plastic circle I used. I got these from http://www.franticstamper.com/.  Fran has quite a few things for Asian lovers.


I punched this out from a playing card.  I bought the deck (Imperial Paintings Playing Cards)  from Frantic Stamper http://www.franticstamper.com/collage.htm .  It's well worth a look. This deck has a different print on each card and there is so much I'm going to do with them!


I hope you liked today's card. Stop by tomorrow for another Asian Influence card!

Lis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have shredded the ribbon or substituted a tassel. I didn't like the points on the ribbon--would fraying the ends help--I don't know. Otherwise the card is very nice.