Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Asian Influence Cards - Pearl and Dragon Card

Hi everyone and welcome to the last of my Asian Influence cards: the Pearl and Dragon Card.

I made this card from a deck of cards!  I used a triangle punch and punched out the various designs you see below, matted them on black cardstock and then added them to my card.  The deck of cards that I used are from http://www.franticstamper.com/. This is a great deck because although the backs of the cards are the same, the fronts of the cards are all different.  They are truly beautiful.



I added a gold edged embossed white cardstock background.  I embellished my card with white pearls and a gold dragon.


Close up!

I used three different sizes of pearls for this decoration.




Here is a closer view of the designs I used.  I used two decks: one had paintings and one had people.



Here is the golden dragon!



http://www.fancifuls.com/



I hope that you enjoyed this card today.  Thanks for stopping by and please come back again!

Lis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite!!

momzilajn said...

Well you know I LOVE your Asian cards! I'm just so used to you doing your victorian, but great job!