Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2022

Paper Pieced Flower Card

 Paper Pieced Flower Card



This was my first try at paper piecing.  I used liquid glue (not the best idea).  I chose this beautiful flower die with MANY tiny pieces!  LOL

Here is what I did:

This is a standard A2 sized card made with black cardstock.

I wanted to do a paper piecing project. I pulled out a very pretty Diamond Press die and chose three colors of cardstock (black, pink, green). I ran the die through with black first. I mounted it on white cardstock which I then adhered to my card. I attached all the pieces to my card directly, using the black outline as my guide.

I ran the die through again with the pin cardstock. I was very careful to take out the pieces a few at a time as some of these are tiny and I didn't want to lose them. I used liquid glue with a fine tip to adhere the pieces. I used a gem pick up tool to make holding and placing the pieces easier.
Once the pink flowers were done, I ran the die through with the green cardstock and adhered the green pieces to the card.

I took a break to destress...LOL, then finished my card with a sentiment (Paper Wishes).




Thanks for stopping by! Lis


No comments: