Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

One More July Fourth Card!

 July Fourth Card


Hi everyone!

 How is your day going? I hope well.  I post on scrapbook.com.  There have been some fabulous July 4 cards done which inspired me to create just one more card.  Here it is.



The dimensions and instructions can be found on my post from June 8th, 2022.





I love Paper Wishes (a dot com store). I've been buying from them for probably over a decade.  They sell sticker sets of sentiments (among other things).  That is where I got the sentiments below.






The eagle below is a Dresden die cut (also known as Victorian scrap). These die cuts are made from the original 200-year-old dies. I love collecting these and use them sparingly.  (Recently, I lost a whole folder of them.  I was so upset!)






One last look.



Thank you for stopping by, 
Lis


No comments: