Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Star Light Star Bright...


Today's card is a favorite of mine.  I love the fanciful children's rhyme and the blue glitter on this card.

Items used:
  • white card stock for card base
  • blue glitter tape
  • gold ripple holographic card from Hot off the Press
  • Star die & Rectangle Die from Frantic Stamper
  • Flourish Dies from Couture Creations (Frantic Stamper has these on sale!)
  • Message - computer journaled
  • Silver Vellum
You can get a better look at the silver vellum I used to back the cut out stars on the front of my card.



I used mounting tape (doubled) to attach the sentiment to the front of my card but only at the parts that actually touched. 
 
I used a few rhinestones to decorate the inside.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Lis

No comments: