Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Be Fearlessly Authentic

Hi all!
 
Another collage card for you! 
 




Items used:
  • Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
  • Background paper (right) Anna Griffin
  • Background vellum left - www.paperandmore.com (this is a coated vellum on one side with a purple blue sheen)
  • Picture - Idea Ology
  • Jewel Brads (my stash - they are old)
  • frame that the picture sits on (Graphic 45 Journal Notes)
  • Ribbon comes from Really Reasonable Ribbon - This online site has many colors of the diamond design ribbon above. Its lovely to work with!
  • Distress Stain in Tarnished Brass
When I look at the old fashioned pictures that are so popular nowadays to use in crafts, I wonder who they were and what they were thinking the day they got their picture taken.  This woman is so beautiful and reminds me of my older sister.  The picture makes a great addition to a card.

You can get a better look at the purple vellum I used below.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Lis

No comments: