Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Paris Postcard



Hi everyone!

Today's card has a couple of interesting things on it. 

Items used:
  • Paris Postcard replica
  • Photo from Idea Ology Photo booth set
  • Blue sparkly ribbon
  • clear micro beads (for stamp)
  • double stick paper and clear glitter (Ranger) - see bottom of card
  • Other image cut from scrapbook papers
  • light blue vellum for mat

For the stamp:
I took some double stick tape and covered the stamp which was part of the postcard.  I covered the tape with clear micro beads.

For the bottom of the card:
I used some paper size double stick (paper) and cut it out and placed it on my card.  I sprinkled the clear glitter on it.  It looks really pretty and you can see the picture behind it.  This glitter gives a nice sparkle without being too opaque or overwhelming.  For those of you who grew up in snow like I did, it looks like sparkly snow in the moonlight.

Thanks for stopping by!
Lis

No comments: