Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

Birdie

 
Hi everyone!   I hope that you are cooler than I am here in California.  We've been having 100 + degree heat.  Of course we are a desert and this makes it rough sometimes, especially since we are in a drought. 
 
 
Today's card is a collage card of sorts.  This is a bit plainer than I usually make my collage cards, but sometimes simpler is better.
 
 


Items used:
  • Bird charm from Idea Ology
  • Roses from Prima
  • Purple 1mm burlap/jute ribbon from May Arts (you can get some at Really Reasonable Ribbon)
  • Other papers from Hobby Lobby
  • Dark Pink colored Vellum for mat (www.paperandmore.com - they have in smaller quantities and MANY colors)
I had a paper with pictures on it so cut one out and tore the edges, added Distress inks in Tea Dye and Picked Raspberry. I curled the corners. The paper was double sided with a dark brown which worked out perfectly.





Take care, Lis
 

No comments: