Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Spooky!

Hi everyone,
Today's card is a Halloween card of course but what I am so excited about is the material I used to create my ghosts!  Take a look!


The ghost on the left was cut from Vertigo Film!  I believe I used Pebbles pattern.  Vertigo Film is a plastic with various types of patterns in it.  This one was perfect for my ghost on the left.  Vertigo Film cannot be cut with the thin dies.  I cut this ghost from a BIGZ Die from Sizzix (one of Tim Holtz releases for 2015).  My other ghost on the right was cut from regular white translucent vellum.

Items used for this card:
  • Sizzix Bigz dies by Tim Holtz (Jack o Lanterns, Ghosts)
  • Sizzix Tin dies by Tim Holtz (Handwritten Halloween)
  • black and orange card stock
  • The mat black with silver foil chandeliers is from Hunky-dory (UK)
  • Black crinkle ribbon (Reasonableribbon.com)
  • Vertigo Film (Pebbles)
  • White Vellum
  • Silver linen card stock (Hot Off the Press).

I love the way the vellum and vertigo film look like ghosts.
Vertigo Film
 Vellum
 
They are good together and look dimensional.


I like the word on top of the pumpkin.  After I cut the pumpkin, I cut out a backing piece of black card stock and layered the two.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lis

No comments: