Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Haunted... a Halloween card

 
Hi everyone,

I've been having fun with Tim Holtz new Halloween items.  Used in this card are:

  • Black card stock for card base
  • holographic paper
  • silver linen card stock (for word haunted)
  • "HAUNTED" from Handwritten Halloween word dies - Sizzix

  • Patterned paper from Authentique
  • Black crinkle ribbon from May Arts
  • Pearl brads from Idea Ology
  • Distress Inks: Vintage Photo, Picked Raspberry (makes green)
  • Skull key from Michaels (its from a couple years ago)

Notes:
  • I added the brads to the paper before I attached to the card,  I cut off any brad tines that showed.
  • The inking I did was accidental.  I wanted an edging of vintage photo and a pinkish red sky.  I got green instead!  Still ok though.


Thanks for stopping by!
Lis

No comments: