Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Ghostly Greetings Halloween Card


Hi everyone and greetings!

Today's card features a new die I just got.  It is from Memory Box.  Actually they now have several series of these dies and you will see me using them in some cards in November and December.

What is so cool about this die is that it is a corner distress die.  It cuts a pattern into the card rather than die cutting a pattern hat then has to be glued onto the card.  I have to say that I was very excited when I first saw a sample card made with one of these dies.  (PAMCRAFTS - a blog)  I love the effect it gives my card.  I used red vellum to back the inside.  When you open it, the card glows.


Items for this card:
  • Memory Box die
  • Purple card stock for card base
  • Skeleton cameo from Idea Ology

  • Red jewels from Michaels
  • Red Vellum from www.paperandmore.com
  • Sentiment from Small Talk Occasions - Idea Ology
  • Gold glossy card and Spellbinders Fancy Labels die
  • Distress Ink Wilted Violet
  • mounting tape
Thanks for stopping by!
Lis

No comments: