Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Musica

 

I had this piece of collage card stock with the word "musica" on it. That is what inspired my card today.  I knew I had some Frantic stamper dies with a music them so I took those out.  Did you know that the small music notes fit the notes on the music score? Awesome!  I cut the music score out of Blue Fireworks holographic card stock by Hot off the Press (When you turn the card side to side, you get a flash.  Its hard to explain but its really neat!)  I cut the music notes out of silver glitter paper and layered the notes onto the score, then glued the score onto my collage paper.
 
 
 
I created a frame for my musica collage with the Fleur de Lis Rectangles by Spellbinders
I added tiny white pearls to decorate the edge.  I also used some gold glossy as the mat for my piece.  I embossed it with a handwriting embossing folder.  It added just the right texture for the background.

I added a grosgrain bow and I was done!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my card today!
 


*** Materials for this project are available at www.franticstamper.com. Frantic Stamper Products Used:

No comments: