Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Live Love Laugh ... A New Years Card

I actually made this card in November during a pink phase but it speaks to what we all want for the new year: Live Love Laugh.


The die is from  Frantic Stampers' own collection.  One of the really cool thiings about these dies is that often times, they work in little patterns like hearts and start so that one can use even the cut outs.  The pink heart on the bow is such a die cut out.

Don't you love the feathers?  I don't usually incorporate feathers into my cards but I just couldn't resist this one.  I added two feathers that I had (pink, no less!) from some random grab bag I had gotten last year.  I had to glue dot the paper and then add the feathers.

Here's a close up of the word die cut.  It's all one so I don't have to worry about settin each word with the next - very convenient.  Icut this from pink glitter paper that I got from DCWV.  It's really nice stuff; very fine glitter and it doesn't rub off.  This came as a 6 x 6 pad which was even better.
 
I hope your new year is a safe and joyous one!

Lis

No comments: