Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Christmas Greetings Card

 
 
This Christmas card is really bright! The silver foil card stock really shines! 

I am sure that you recognize the Tim Holtz dies that I used (the sentiment and the pine branch).  This year was so exciting because of the number of dies in each package.  He really designed a lot of words.  I love the play between block and script too!

Materials:
  • Frantic Stamper Dies (Snowflakes)
  • Tim Holtz Dies
  • Silver Foil Card stock
  • Red card stock (poppy by Neenah in the Linen line - love this line of card stock. I use it almost exclusively for my cards)
  • green, gold, blue glitter card
  • red foil card
  • red suede paper (for the word "Christmas")
The card is actually pretty easy to make.  The only step that I want to mention is the sentiment.

Steps:
1. I took the Greeting die and placed it on my silver foil card.  I kept it in place with a tiny bit of tape.
2. I ran it through my cuttlebug and die cut the word into my silver foil card. ( When I attach the solver foil to my card base, the red of the card base will show through)
3. I used red suede paper and the Christmas script word die to die cut the word Christmas.
4. I attached the silver oil to my card base
5. I adhered the word Christmas onto my card as you see in the pictures.


 
 
 Its very cool!

Other pics:

The snowflake was layered using three snowflakes.



Hope you enjoyed my card!
Lis

No comments: