Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Cards - Santa Card

Hi everyone!  WOW! It's getting so close to Christmas!  I can hardly wait!

Today's card features the big guy himself!

I love K & Company stickers. They are so vintage!  I wanted a nice background for my Santa sticker so I embossed some brown cardstock and then sanded it lightly to really bring out the pattern (this is not core'dinations paper).

I added a wine red ribbon and bow and some punched ornaments with gems below.  I also used some green pine patterned paper.


Here's a nice side view.  You can easily see the layers of the Santa sticker.


Close Up!

Here is a close up of Santa.  He has just a touch of glitter on his hat and some outlining the frame.

This is a close up of the ornament border punch with the gems I added.


The days are winding down toward Christmas. Have you gotten your shopping done?
Take care and come back again to see more card inspiration!

Lis

No comments: