Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Cards - Wreath Card

Hi everyone!  I spent a rainy day today staying home and making Christmas cards!  What fun!  I have my TV set to the station that plays the Christmas songs.  All I need is a tree and some lights!

Today's card has a wreath on it.

The papers that I used are from Bo Bunny 2011 release called Father Christmas.  These papers are really nice with deep, rich colors and old fashioned style.  I took this picture with a flash.


I took this picture without a flash.  I'm not sure which one shows the beautiful colors of the card better.  I'm not a camera person and this stuff just drives me crazy!


Close Up!
Here is the wreath close up.  These come in a package like the chenille pipe cleaners do.  These are called "Wired Pine" and are 12 inches long each. There are 12 to a package.  The company label is called Christmas House.  Unfortunately I can't remember where I got them from.  I think it was Michaels.  I cut about 4 inches from one stem and formed it into a circle.  I twisted the ends together and added some gems and glued it under my bow.  Very easy and looks good.


I have this close up because I wanted to show you the layering that I did. The front panel is slightly larger that the 5 1/4 x 4 mat.  The green mat panel is about 1/8 inch larger than that.  The right side edges blend in nicely.

I bought a bunch of the K & Company Christmas 3-d stickers this year.  They are gorgeous.  I added the clear gems below.


Thanks for stopping by!  Come back again for more Christmas Cards 2011!

Lis

No comments: