Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Cards - Christmas Greetings

Hi everyone!  Today's card is called Christmas Greetings and has a pear design in it.

I am working with a lot of brown colors lately. Maybe it's the richness of the color, maybe it's fall...but it's fabulous!

I love the way the red satin ribbon pops!




Close Up!

I punched this little tag from the Bo Bunny papers I got from http://www.franticstamper.com/.  You should check them out. They are rich, old fashioned, deep colors that remind me of Christmases past.


I used a Sizzix embossing folder on brown cardstock.  This is the only one I know of that goes 5 1/4 inches across.  Also this folder design goes to the edge.  Very nice!.

You also might be wondering where I got this brown cardstock from .  None other than Kelly Paper.  It is made by Neenah and is called Canyon Brown.  It is a lot richer brown in person than in this picture.  Heavy cardstock there is also called "cover".


Yesterday's card featured punched out pear shapes in glittered cardstock.  Today's card uses the negative of those punches.

Hope you enjoyed today's card!  Come back next week for more Christmas cards 2011!

Lis

No comments: