Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Cards - Sticker Cards

I always have some stickers for Christmas but I don't normally use them in my cards. I thought it would be a nice change to try these out!

First is Blessings.  This card has non traditional colors but I love the way the pink worked out.  You can't really see it but the solid pink is actually pink glitter cardstock.  The bow is pink organza.




My second card is Rejoice.  I used a panel to anchor the stickers.  (Have you ever noticed that sometimes when you add a sticker it seems to be floating and not really attached to anything in your design?)
Below are three stickers.


Hope these cards give you some ideas!

Lis

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi I was luck to look for your theme in yahoo, your Topics is impressive, I learn a lot in your Topics really thanks very much, btw the theme of you blog is really wonderful, where can find it

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Lis said...

Hi! Thanks for leaving your comments! I would love to give you more details but I need your email.