Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Happy Together

 Happy Together


I'm pulling old dies from my stash and using them!  Do you have dies that you haven't used yet...for like a year?  Well, that's me.

So, I decided to go through my dies a little at a time and use them on my projects.


I had purchased a set of inexpensive dies from Amazon a while back. It's a set to build a house. I didn't use all of the pieces but I like the result.

(Note:  Dies on Amazon can be a real bargain.  I find some unusual die designs which are really cool looking. BUT I do not order any dies from Amazon not shipped by them.  The dies can be made by any company but I always look to see a) if the dies are shipped by Amazon and b) the return policy of that company.  I haven't had any issues at all. The dies I buy are the thin metal etched ones. I haven't had any trouble cutting with them.)


My card is a standard A2 (5 1/2 x 4/1/4 inches).  I matted with brown card and then a blue and white basket weave paper.

I didn't have a sun die so I hand cut this one (from yellow pearl card).  It was so easy.  The rays are just long triangles. I cut the "sun" from one of the corners of my pearl card.

The sentiment is from a Tim Holtz Idea-ology Chitchat set of stickers.  

When I assembled the house, I added foam to the back of my porch piece.











Thanks for stopping by! Lis

No comments: