Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2022

A Love Card

 A Love Card


Greetings Friends! A happy Sunday to you all.



This is a standard size A2 card made with white cardstock.

I added some patterned paper and then used a die to create the cut-in design on the front (Paper Discovery). I backed this cut design using dark green specialty cardstock (Tonic Studios - Green Valley 6x6 pad), adhering it to the inside front of my card. I cut three flowers from rainbow mirricard and leaves from gold mirror card. I adhered them to my card, adding a bow to match.  I cut the sentiment from the same dark green specialty cardstock I used to back the cut out. I added some acrylic gems.

Here is a close up of the flowers. You can see some of the rainbow reflected in the flowers.






Thanks for stopping by! Lis

No comments: