Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Happy Easter Card

Hi everyone!

Today's card is an Easter card!  Easter will be here early this year and I waned to get at least one holiday card out on time!


Items used:
  • Creative Expressions - Sue Wilson Dies - Italian Collection
  • Easter Word Die - Cheery Lynn Designs
  • Pink Satin Foiled Card
  • Turquoise card in dark and light shades
  • Spectrum Noir Glitter pen in green
  • Pink striped paper - Anna Griffin
  • Plain pink card
  • Tim Holtz Range Distress Glitter
  • Paper Rose & white pearl head pins
To make my card, I die cut both blue pieces.  I die cut the inner circle again out of pink satin foil card.  I cut the roses from tat and glued them onto the blue circle panel.  I colored the leaves with Spectrum Noir green sparkle pen.  I mounted this piece onto the dark blue outer piece with foam tape.

I cut the inner most circle in pink satin foil card also and mounted it with foam tape but a double layer.  I did this so that I could push the two head pins into the foam tape.  (I used a wire cutter first to trim off the sharp ends.  These pins are fairy long so I cut them down by half.)  I added a paper rose using a pop dot to cover the wire stems of the head pins.

I cut the word Easter using pink card.  I covered the front with Tacky glue and dusted it with the glitter.  I mounted the word onto the pink circle using Tacky Glue also. Because I used a foiled card, when I die cut the circle, the embossing took as well.

Note: You can get all these dies in one place - Franticstamper.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Lis

No comments: