Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Love You Card

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! 

Today's card is al about the love!

 
Items used:
  • Anna Griffin flower die cuts
  • Tonic Art Nouveau oval die
  • Couture Creations Swirly flower
  • Bird punch by Tim Holtz and Sizzix
  • Crinkle ribbon in rose
  • Love you Tag - Kaiserkraft
  • Papers Kaiserkraft
  • Lavender and gold satin foil card
  • Spectrum Noir Alcohol Pens in blue and pink
  • Spectrum Noir Blending Ink and Pen
My card size is 5 1/8 x 6 7/8 inches.  I tend to have odd card sizes sometimes.  I will see a nice embellishment and make the card around it, adjusting the size.

To make the birds, I"
  • :punched out two birds using silver glitter paper/card
  • selected two alcohol pens - one in a darker blue and one in a pretty pink
  • dabbed the pink color on first then the blue (I didn't use a stroke or brush stroke.)
  • took the Spectrum Noir Blender pen and blended the two colors.
I used the blender pen and fiddled with the colors until I got what I wanted.

Thanks for stopping by, Lis



 

No comments: