Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

With Love, a Valentine's Card

Hi everyone!  Here I am with another card for you!  Can you tell that I'm still in my pink phase?  No to worry, we can always change the color of our cards, can't we!

 
Items used:
  • Spellbinders ? ( I have a bad habit of taking my dies out of their packages and putting them in a storage container.  :=(
  • Prima flowers
  • Hot Pink Crinkle ribbon
  • Pink satin foiled card
  • Pink card
  • White shimmer card
  • Patterned card (brown with gold newsprint)-Kanban
  • White pearls
  • "Ooh La La" acetate - Jolee's
  • Black "with Love" - Hot off the Press Tiny Word Dazzles in Black
The dies made this card fairly easy to do.  Each die cut piece was layered onto the one below with mounting tape.

Although the dies are intricate they are pretty large so it wasn't a problem die cutting the materials I'd chosen.

I love this little acetate sentiment.  I got them at Jo Anns.  They come in a pack (you get a lot!) and the theme is Paris and France (my favorite).

 
I decided to use the smallest die to add a sentiment.



I hope you enjoyed my card!  Thanks for stopping by!



Lis

No comments: