Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

Postcard Happy Birthday


Items used:
  • red card stock for card base
  • patterned floral paper from Hobby Lobby
  • Jewels from Michaels
  • Sentiment from Hunky Dory
  • Red Ribbon
  • Silver glossy
  • Postcard is from a 12 x 12 scrapbook paper that was all postcards.  I think it was Graphic 45
This is another card that was partly made from my stash.  I was cleaning last night trying to get my pile of paper scraps down to  manageable size before they all tumbled to the floor. I found several partly made cards that I hadn't finished.  So, you;; be seeing some of these throughout the month of November.

I had cut the postcard from a piece of 12 x 12 card stock and outlined part of it with bling on a roll.  I tore the other art then layered it onto silver glossy and tore the silver to match the matting.


For my card base I decided on red.  This card was going to be for Valentines last year!  But I made it into a birthday card.  I used a deep purple, green and pink floral pattern to mat the thing ontomy red card base.


I attached a sentiment with mounting tape.

Thanks for stopping by!
Lis
 

No comments: