Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Christmas Joy

Let the Holiday Card Making Season Begin!
 
 
 
And here is my first card of the season!
 

Items used:
  • Sizzix dies
  • Kaisercraft papers
  • Silver linen card from Hot of the Press for the letters
  • Gold Glossy
  • Christmas Chalkboard Dazzles, border dazzles
  • Vellum in light blue and white dot
  • Gold Foiled acetate snowflake

Im not sure what to call the style of this card. I know there is a name for it. At any rate, I have this die.  Its a single die (thin) and the center is lined up with the center of the inside of my card.  I run it through my die cutter and it comes out like this.  Pretty cool, huh?

I used my die to cut pieces to fit the card also.  So, its easy to create this style.
 

Thanks for stopping by!
Lis

No comments: