Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

French Flourish Card

Hi everyone! 
 
I hope you all had a wonderful and scary Halloween!
 
Today's card is using the negative space from a die cut and some pattered paper.


I was die cutting some flourishes out of gold glossy and ha these leftovers. They looked so pretty I couldn't throw them away - so they went to my special stash.  I finally pulled one out and decided it was time to either use it or throw it away (I was cleaning...)

Items used:
  • Frantic Stamper Precision Die - Eiffel Tower
  • Couture Creations Flourish Die (I used the negative space from it)
  • Gold Glossy
  • purple fleur de lis patterned paper (misc - got it from Hobby Lobby)
  • Viva Décor Pearl Pen in Pink

I like the pearl pens abut don't use hem often enough.  They are great for making different sized "pearls". 

 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Lis


No comments: