Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Spooky!

Today's card is a pull out card (I'm not sure if that's the right name for it.  You pull open the card and the middle part turns and reveals a surprise.)
 

 
 
 
This card is made with a white card base and :
  • Feather Dazzle by Hot off the Press
  • Halloween charms by Idea Ology
  • Papers by Hot off the Press
  • Black Card Stock
  • Rare Oddities by Graphic 45
  • Thinlets by Sizzix to do the center cut outs and paper cut outs

The card was very easy to make once I figured out how to place the main thinlet die to make the main cut out of the three labels.  The die set comes with additional dies so that I was able to cut out papers to put on my card.

For the charms:
Once I cut them from the packaging (they are self adhesive), I mounted them on my card.
I took Distress Stickles for the spider, regular stickles for the skull (top) and for the bat, I use Enamel Accents in Black.  The enamel accents dries to a shiny black and has a great enamel look.  It was easy to add because it has a tiny applicator top.  It came out really good.

I added the feather and then added a gold pen line.  I hope you can see it in this picture.  I thought the front was too blank but didn't want to add to much because I didn't want to take away from the charms





Thanks for stopping by!
Lis

No comments: