Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Happy Halloween

Has it actually been since July that I've posted?  Ive been busy!  I am sorry for my absence but I am back with more cards!

Today's card (and the next few) are meant to get us all in the "spirit" as Halloween is a little more than a month away.  I don't know where the time has gone, that's for sure.

 
 
I used things from my stash (my stash is taking over my craft area so time to use it or lose it).

I cut out the pumpkins from a scrapbook paper.  I love the old fashioned look of these.  The borders are from various places.  You might recognize Tim Holtz' chain at the bottom.  I love the sparkly white bones.  The purple sentiment is Dazzles by Hot Off the Press and the 3-d bottles are some stickers I had left over from Michaels.

Oh yes, the background wrinkled silver paper is Little Sizzles from Sizzix.

Come back again for more cards!
Lis

No comments: